Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, as a registered member of the Democrat Parry I'm leaning towards McCain. Obama is trying to make us to much of a socialized nation, and I personally think that a capitalist nation is best. Plus, his lack of experience in foreign policy is a major turn off. I wish there was someway I could go vote for Obama and be assured that there would be enough people to shoot down the Universal Health Care plan and other ideas he has. </div></div>

    It would probably never make it through congress.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would probably never make it through congress. </div></div>


    Agreed, which is why at the end of the day I'll probably grit my teeth and vote for Obama.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Obama wants to promote a European system that has failed repeatedly.

    The European health care system is in shambles. I do feel that our system is flawed, but good medical care is avaliable and reliable in America. Medicare and Medicaid are a type of universial health care and these systems already account for almost a 3rd of the federal budget.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    WOW. Loved the Peace segment of the speech!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Conservative as in smaller government,conservative spending. Basically what a true conservative is, all the way back to our founding fathers.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His rant about wasteful government spending is giving me chills.

    He now needs to realize that $10 billion a month in Iraq is to much and when they want us to get out, we need to get out. </div></div>

    We are closer to finishing the war and being out of Iraq than at any time in the past. Much of that has to do with the courage of McCain to stand against BOTH parties and push for the troop surge. He took a chance on his political life and did what he thought was best for our country and our troops. The surge has helped bring about an end to the war but H. HUSSEIN still will not admit his stand against it was wrong. Iraq is now in control of 13 of the 18 provinces. B HUSSEIN and all the other far left liberal @ssholes were ready to just throw in the towell and give up. And this man wants to lead our military ???? Now that is a SCARY thought.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greencrest1272</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His rant about wasteful government spending is giving me chills.

    He now needs to realize that $10 billion a month in Iraq is to much and when they want us to get out, we need to get out. </div></div>

    We are closer to finishing the war and being out of Iraq than at any time in the past. Much of that has to do with the courage of McCain to stand against BOTH parties and push for the troop surge. He took a chance on his political life and did what he thought was best for our country and our troops. The surge has helped bring about an end to the war but H. HUSSEIN still will not admit his stand against it was wrong. Iraq is now in control of 13 of the 18 provinces. B HUSSEIN and all the other far left liberal @ssholes were ready to just throw in the towell and give up. And this man wants to lead our military ???? Now that is a SCARY thought. </div></div>

    What do you expect hes a liberal [censored].
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    The reason we went there, how long we've stayed there, how much we've spent there and what we've done there is all a joke.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    I think some need to stop using the words "victory" when it comes to this conflict. We aren't at war, we are occupying a foreign country. You can't exactly win an occupation.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McCain is reminding of why I am a Republican

    Nope..but you can waste billions of dollars and thousands of lives in the process.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •